Our clients find that working with AnswerSmart Accounting is much simpler, easier, and less expensive than hiring an in-house person to handle their bookkeeping and accounting. The process is extremely streamlined and straightforward:
1. You send us your source documents:
- Fax them to a toll-free number we set up just for you.
- Scan them and email them to our secure email address.
- Send them via mail.
- Use our free Mail Receiving Service and have them sent directly to us, and stored in your own personal Document Library.
- Your Bookkeeping Manager reviews these documents and processes them.
2. We update your books the same day:
- We work on the software of your choice: QuickBooks®, Quicken®, Peachtree®, MYOB®, etc. There are a number of ways we can share access to the files.
- Your Bookkeeping Manager does all work according to your specifications.
3. We give you the updated books:
- We put the files back on our 128-bit encrypted server and you open them just as if they were on your own desktop; or
- You login to the online accounting software via the Internet whenever you need to- 24/7/365 - and see the updated books.
4. We provide your monthly financial statements.
- At month's end, we provide you with complete financials so you know where your business stands!
5. We provide Ongoing Impulse Saving Training for your staff.
Call 877-883-8324 today, or complete our Accounting Estimate Form for a free evaluation of your needs! We will discuss your specific requirements and tailor a proposal to your business.